Since our start in 2013, our volunteer network has nearly tripled and we have launched a variety of programs which continue to strengthen Pasadena’s innovation community through education and resource exchange.
A range of businesses are thriving in Pasadena—software development, aerospace, biotech, video games, healthcare, clean tech, engineering, and more. Innovate Pasadena has played an important role in fostering collaboration and engagement with its innovation assets, companies, talent and community.
- 65,000 community members reached
- 1000s of innovation events supported
- 236 events produced through Connect Week since 2014
- 100s of venues citywide have participated
- 21 meetups and groups supported
- 300+ independent organizations and institutions connected
- 24 news outlets have featured Pasadena innovation
- 6 investment groups introduced to Pasadena startups
- 4 major businesses brought into Pasadena
- Curate a bimonthly newsletter to nearly 2,000 subscribers
- Connected 630+ local job seekers with 20 Pasadena tech companies
- Formed a panel and networking event series in collaboration with Caltech which attracted over 530 attendees
"We proudly support Innovate Pasadena because they empower everyone to reach beyond tomorrow by pioneering now."Harrison Tang, CEO and Co-Founder, Spokeo, Inc.