Creative Tech Week 2022 highlights the broadening practices of artists and designers in positions of leadership, developing Code, Computation, Electronics, AI + Machine Learning, Extended Reality, Digital Creation and Digital Communication.
Expanding on the college’s first Creative Tech Week in 2021, this year’s program will focus on three critical areas for the field: Design Research, Advanced Digital Creation and Web3.
This program defines pathways for engaging with creative technology and shares insights on key trends, challenges and opportunities. Educators, artists, designers, technologists, students and the general public are all invited to join. Keynotes, presentations, and discussions will address:
- What is Creative Tech?
- How do artists and designers work and lead in Creative Tech?
- How has ArtCenter contributed to the field of Creative Tech in the past and how will we shape its future?
- How are Creative Technologists developing tools to promote inclusivity and diversity?
- What is the practical impact of Creative Tech on career paths and new opportunities?
Rob Bryant Jr.
Digital Creation, Computation & Careers
Panel featuring Rob Bryant Jr., Mana Koike, Anna Violette and Phil Saunders
XR In Education | Education for XR
Panel featuring Parker Fredlund, Jeff Jones and Younes Duret
Space (Online Only)
Dialogue featuring Ty Drake and Dan Goods at 1:00 PM PST
- Wednesday — November 09, 2022
9:30AM - 12:00PM
- Ahmanson Auditorium
1700 Lida St
Pasadena, CA 91103
ArtCenter College of Design
ArtCenter College of Design has been at the forefront of art and design education for over 80 years. Over that time, ArtCenter has achieved an international reputation for our rigorous, transdisciplinary curriculum, faculty of professionals, strong ties to industry and a commitment to socially responsible design.