By Innovate Pasadena Staff — February 9, 2018
We’re looking for an Event & Marketing Coordinator who can help us realize our vision as the networking and collaboration hub of greater Pasadena.
Position: Event & Marketing Coordinator
Deadline to Apply: February 23, 2018
Innovate Pasadena is a volunteer-driven 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening Pasadena’s innovation community through education and resource exchange. We have built a strong network of businesses, academic institutions, and community organizations and we leverage these connections to produce and support a variety of programs and other initiatives. We’re looking for a driven and passionate individual who can help us realize our vision as the networking and collaboration hub of greater Pasadena.
As the Event & Marketing Coordinator, you will report to the Director of Operations. You will be responsible for assisting with the development and production of our events, assisting with marketing and social media for the organization, and other administrative tasks. You must be comfortable juggling multiple projects at the same time.
- Produce the bi-weekly e-newsletter using Campaign Monitor;
- Source relevant news for the bi-weekly News Roundup;
- Write, edit, and schedule blog posts on our Medium.com publication;
- Maintain/update content on the website;
- Manage/post to social media channels;
- Track monthly metrics and analytics;
- Maintain the organization’s master calendar of events;
- Assist in the planning and production of events as outlined by the committees;
- Assist in managing event logistics, including recruiting and coordinating volunteers, producing and monitoring program budgets, sourcing and working with vendors, and submitting post-event reports;
- Assist in promoting events through personalized emails with local area influencers;
- Attend Innovate Pasadena events on an as-needed-basis;
- Schedule meetings and reserve meeting rooms;
- Send calendar invites and reminders for meetings;
- Assist the Director of Operations as needed.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree
- Minimum two years of marketing and event experience preferred
- Excellent written communication skills and adept with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of standard writing practices, and ability to follow guidelines
- Demonstrated professionalism, initiative, follow-through, and attention to detail
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
Supervision: Reports to Director of Operations
Location: Pasadena, CA
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 DOE
Application: Submit resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Deadline: February 23, 2018