The TikTok app took the world by storm first with the younger Z & Y generations, then slowly it began to surpass both Instagram & Youtube for over a billion views. TikTok snowballed into the most popular app in 2019 and 2020. TikTok was downloaded 693 million times in 2019 and 850 million times in 2020. eMarketer predicts that TikTok will reach over 755 million per month in 2022 making it the third largest network after Facebook and Instagram. If you are a Small Business, you can leverage the search features in order to be easily discovered by your target market using this fast-paced, fun, and engaging micro-video platform.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• What is the culture of TikTok?
• How long is a TikTok and how often should I post?
• What are my small business goals on TikTok?
• What trends on TikTok can you leverage to grow fast?
• What types of content should I post on TikTok?
• Resources for getting started on TikTok
• Plus much more in our Q&A sessions
Presented by: Deborah Deras*The WEBINAR will be conducted via ZOOM. Instructions to connect via ZOOM will be sent out to all registrants the day before the webinar.
- Thursday — August 18, 2022
2:00PM - 3:30PM
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.