We're skipping August, but we're BACK for September, baby!
Please refer to the event link for all information about content and location. It's all in there, if you're not familiar. (If you ask me where the event is, I'll know you didn't read this. :) )
Also, do we have a note-taker volunteer?
----------Info on Signing Up for this Meetup
As usual, I anticipate a waiting list for the event so, once again, there are a few things to know.
1. We'll probably go over the total we can handle here at the Goldstar office, so there will probably be a waitlist.
2. I give priority to people on the waitlist who have a profile on Meetup that is more complete and seems like you're an actual human person. If your member name is Sales Corp or something weird like that, you're basically not getting in. You may want to check because you may not realize how bare your Meetup profile is, but I'm not generally letting people in who I can't tell who you are.
3. Also, if you have multiple no-shows, you're going to get lower priority. I mention this every time, but people do it anyway. Since we're full, a no-show essentially is keeping somebody at home without even the courtesy of changing your answer to 'no' so I can let someone else in. Not cool.
4. It doesn't cost anything to come and you don't have to listen to a pitch for a timeshare in Hawaii. This is just something I do to help entrepreneurs.
5. You will be visiting the offices of Goldstar, which you should be using to buy ALL your tickets to live events. (www.goldstar.com or Goldstar app) I'm the CEO of that company. FYI.
6. If you can't click on a link and find the time, location or topic of the meetup, sorry. I don't think this is for you. Happy to answer actual questions, but if it's in the meetup description (i.e., here), well, that's your job.
------------- All Your Questions about the Format of this Meeting Here
Follow me here or on Twitter at @goldstarjim. (http://twitter.com/goldstarjim) for other info on the meetup.
Only those who've been in a Mastermind session know how powerful a Mastermind session is.
And when you apply that power to the energy and imagination of entrepreneurs, it can be truly awesome.
If you're an entrepreneur, potential entrepreneur or someone with experience to share, you're going to love this meetup.
The way it works is that an entrepreneur brings their entrepreneurial 'problem' to the group and the group goes to work on it. The night flows like this:
* Entrepreneur presents a basic overview of where they are and...asks their key 'question' of the night, the place where they need input
* Group asks probing questions to be get better understanding
* Open discussion
* Recommendations from group on the 'question'
If you want to bring your entrepreneurial question to the group for help, submit it to me by private message on meetup. That's how I keep track of requests. We're generally booked a month or two out, and if you haven't been to a meeting yet, it's probably best to do that before you present just so you know the format.
If you're an experienced entrepreneur with wisdom to lend, please do come! On the other hand, I make sure we hear from a lot of voices, and if you have something to share, we want to hear it.
If you're not an experienced entrepreneur and you just want to learn, you are more than just welcome. We love to have you. The purpose of this is to learn!
------How to Get Here
We're in the second floor of the building at 141 S Lake Ave. Just come up the elevator and you'll find us!
We're in the same building as Celestino's Restaurant, and we have a parking lot in the back (on Hudson).
- Wednesday — September 18, 2019
6:15PM - 8:30PM
141 S Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101
Pasadena Entrepreneurs Mastermind Meetup
Pasadena Entrepreneurs' Mastermind Meetup is a monthly "mastermind" meetup for people who are or who want to start and run entrepreneurial organizations.