I think the April meeting was one of the best ever. Thanks to Helen and Sandy for a great presentation and a very promising business!
We'll be confirming a presenter for May very soon (and possibly June too), and it should be great.
Talk to you in May.
----------Info on Signing Up for this Meetup
As usual, I anticipate a waiting list for the event so, once again, there are a few things to know.
1. We'll probably go over the total we can handle here at the Goldstar office, so there will probably be a waitlist.
2. I give priority to people on the waitlist who have a profile on Meetup that is more complete and seems like you're an actual human person. If your member name is Sales Corp or something weird like that, you're basically not getting in. You may want to check because you may not realize how bare your Meetup profile is, but I'm not generally letting people in who I can't tell who you are.
3. Also, if you have multiple no-shows, you're going to get lower priority. I mention this every time, but people do it anyway. Since we're full, a no-show essentially is keeping somebody at home without even the courtesy of changing your answer to 'no' so I can let someone else in. Not cool.
4. It doesn't cost anything to come and you don't have to listen to a pitch for a timeshare in Hawaii. This is just something I do to help entrepreneurs.
5. You will be visiting the offices of Goldstar, which you should be using to buy ALL your tickets to live events. (www.goldstar.com or Goldstar app) I'm the CEO of that company. FYI.
6. If you can't click on a link and find the time, location or topic of the meetup, sorry. I don't think this is for you. Happy to answer actual questions, but if it's in the meetup description (i.e., here), well, that's your job.
- Wednesday — May 22, 2019
6:15PM - 8:30PM
- Goldstar Office
141 S Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101
Pasadena Entrepreneurs Mastermind Meetup
Pasadena Entrepreneurs' Mastermind Meetup is a monthly "mastermind" meetup for people who are or who want to start and run entrepreneurial organizations.