Community 2.0 is partnering with Innovate Pasadena's Connect Week for our first Green Economy Conference & Career Match!
Please join us at this semi-annual event that serves businesses, organizations, employers, and career seekers, who are eager to share in the green economy while also helping to create solutions to climate challenges.
Keynote Speaker: "How to Prosper in the Green Economy"
- William Bridge, CEO, Global Green
Green Business Opportunities Panel:
- Moderated by Rob McClinton, Board President, Innovate Pasadena, Executive Director, Idea Lab Alumni Association, CEO Designing Nation, Founder & CEO, McClinton Group
- Dr. Kevin Grell, Owner Econitive, Adjunct Professor of Sustainability Cal Poly Pomona
- Drew Shula, Founder and CEO, Verdical Group and NET ZERO 2021 Conference
- Prof. Rev. J. Michael Huls, Owner, Zero Waste USA, Principal, Sustainable Environmental Management Company
The Future of Jobs Panel:
- Moderated by Julie Giulioni, Corporate Consultant, Speaker, Co-Author, "Help Them Grow or Watch Them Go", Inc.'s top 100 leadership speakers
- Robert Sainz, President & Executive Director, New Ways to Work
- Dr. Angelo Farooq, Chairman, California Workforce Development Board
Exponential Thinking Awake Workshop:
- Kent Langley, Co-Founder & COO, Open Exo
- Dr. Thomas Scotton, MD, Certified Consultant, Exponential Organizations
- Greg Apodaca, CEO, Community 2.0 & Certified Consultant, Exponential Organizations
- Green Tech Showcase featuring Aclima
- Green Lifestyle Products & Services
- Green Economy Career Match
- VIP Partner & Sponsor Reception
- Saturday — October 16, 2021
9:00AM - 1:00PM
- Rose Bowl
1001 Rose Bowl Dr
Pasadena, CA 91103
Community 2.0 is committed to preparing people and society to make our transition to an exponential future positive for all of humanity, restoring our environment and our planet, and leading the way to a thriving and sustainable future.