The average amateur golfer should be hitting a golf ball 400 yds (its more like 240 yards)! Average golfers can't hit the ball straight, let alone the amazing distance of 400 yds.
Cyber vendors offer similar claims, inflated at best, as worst, utterly false. Most of us prefer to do business w folks and vendors we trust. What if we don't have trust, and it becomes a a high-risk gamble where the vendor makes $$ and you end up being outsourced or terminated as cyber leader/team member? Yes, this happens often.
Do we have your attention now?
- Do you feel like its nearly impossible to decipher or validate cyber vendor claims?
- Do you feel like you're being sold a bag of risk instead of a bag of goods?
- Are we really reducing breach costs, simplifying cyber risk, and properly transferring risk?
* Panelists bios TO BE ANNOUNCED (soon)
- Wednesday — September 19, 2018
6:00PM - 8:30PM
- Western Asset
385 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91101
Innovate Pasadena Cyber Happy Hour
Innovate Pasadena Cyber Happy Hour covers cybersecurity topics across industries.