Contribute to open source while advancing space exploration at this monthly meetup event!!
All skill levels welcome! Attendees are encouraged to learn/exercise pair-programming and agile techniques to contribute to open source space projects!
Projects can include, but not limited to:
- NASA/JPL Open Source Rover
- Project PANOPTES - Citizen-science robotic telescopes that can detect transiting exoplanets
- Celestial - Real-time 3D visualization of space
- Stellarium - A realistic, real-time 3D simulation of the night sky
- KubOS - Open source software stack for satellites
- Space Decentral - A decentralized platform for developing and funding open-source space missions and projects
- and more!!
What to bring
- Your laptop and charger (unless you'll be pair programming with someone who brought theirs)
- Curiosity and excitement to learn, teach, and code with new friends!
- Friday — December 13, 2019
6:00PM - 9:00PM
474 S Raymond Ave
Pasadena, CA 91105
San Gabriel Valley Tech
San Gabriel Valley Tech People (SGVTech) is an umbrella group encompassing the multifaceted interests of the members of the San Gabriel Valley Linux User's Group (SGVLUG), one of the oldest and most active Linux User Groups in the Greater Los Angeles area.