Join us at the CTO Global Forum in Los Angeles, January 28-29. Meet nearly 100 startups driving innovation in environmental and sustainable technologies in areas ranging from energy, agriculture, water, transportation, and smart cities. We anticipate an audience of over 400 industry insiders. It will be a great opportunity to make new connections in the burgeoning Los Angeles cleantech innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Finalists from our six US Regions will be pitching to win the Cleantech Open Grand Prize, as will winners from other countries in our Global Ideas Program.
As an attendee, you will:
- Gain rich exposure to the startups from our 2018 cohort, more mature alumni companies graduated from the program since 2006, and LACI portfolio companies;
- Network with entrepreneurs, mentors, peer judges, investors, and industry insiders; and,
- Hear about the latest developments in the cleantech world from notable speakers on panels and keynotes – with plenty of opportunity for Q&A.
Our friends from Cleantech Open have also offered a special discount code for the Innovate Pasadena community: CTOFRIEND25 gives a 25% discount!
- Tuesday — January 29, 2019
8:30AM - 8:00PM
- La Kretz Innovation Campus
525 S Hewitt St
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Cleantech Open is a global accelerator for early-stage clean technology startups. We run an annual six-month program to connect startups with incredible people, resources, and visibility to help them succeed. Cleantech Open National is a program of Community Partners, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
We find, fund, and foster the most promising cleantech startups on the planet.