This presentation covers the fundamentals to start and grow a business. It is ideal for the new business owner as well as existing companies.
The format is structured to provide a business checklist, identifying areas that need to be addressed.
After each session you will receive a handout with additional resources. You will also receive an invitation to schedule a private consultation to review your individual business.
What is covered:
· Choosing the right business structure
· Business licenses and other government regulations
· Accounting software options and considerations
· Hiring independent contractors and employees
- Tuesday — October 20, 2020
10:00AM - 11:00AM
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.