Websites are a key component of every small business’s digital marketing strategy. But you don’t have to break the bank or know how to code in order to create an attractive and effective website for your business!
This two-hour, hands-on workshop will teach you how to build your own business website–including creating your core content–with step-by-step, in-class exercises. You’ll leave with your own free WordPress.com website and a strong foundation for your website that will help your business grow for years to come. Bring your laptop or mobile device!
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- Why your website is so important to your business
- How to create quality content (and why it matters)
- Simple SEO techniques to help customers find you
- What landing pages are and how to use them
- How to build your own business website
- Wednesday — May 22, 2019
6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Pasadena City College – Foothill Campus
3035 E Foothill Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91107
Pasadena City College
Since 1924, Pasadena City College has provided the greater Pasadena area with a high quality, innovative learning environment that inspires, supports and facilitates student learning and success.