One of A Kind: Vehicles that Stand Alone
Car Classic serves as a reminder that behind every beautifully designed vehicle stands an innovative designer—one most likely educated at ArtCenter College of Design.
This year, ArtCenter’s annual Car Classic features unique, custom, specially built vehicles that will include early coachbuilt cars, custom hot rods and motorcycles, concept cars, bespoke supercars and specially modified vehicles from all eras—classic to modern to concept—that represent the finest examples of original automotive design.
- Get up-close-and-personal with rare automobiles, motorcycles and stunning concept cars representing seven decades of ArtCenter’s influence in transportation design
- Meet some of the innovative designers who brought these visions to life
- Hear the stories behind some of the most iconic vehicles of our time
- Tour ArtCenter’s design studios, 3D rapid prototyping facilities and galleries
- And much, much more!
More than a high-profile car show, ArtCenter’s annual Car Classic honors the very best in industrial design, showcases the College’s strong ties to industry, and celebrates the indelible mark ArtCenter alumni have made on the world of transportation, all in a friendly environment and beautiful location.
- Sunday — October 20, 2019
10:30AM - 4:30PM
- ArtCenter College of Design Sculpture Garden
1700 Lida St
Pasadena, CA 91103
ArtCenter College of Design
ArtCenter College of Design has been at the forefront of art and design education for over 80 years. Over that time, ArtCenter has achieved an international reputation for our rigorous, transdisciplinary curriculum, faculty of professionals, strong ties to industry and a commitment to socially responsible design.