For many small business owners, understanding the role debt plays in the business readiness process isn’t so clear. This workshop will help entrepreneurs and small business owners bring finance into focus for long term success.
Topics for discussion will include:
- Common ways to fund a business
- Financing options available to small businesses
- Loan readiness and how you can prepare for funding
- Real-world examples of how to leverage financing programs.
- Wednesday — September 22, 2021
11:00AM - 12:30PM
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.