Wearables and Internet of Things are not yet getting the attention they deserve but at Innovate Pasadena (IP), we believe they will create a massive new market. According to International Data Corporation, wearables will be the fastest-emerging category and become a $12B industry in 2018.
Wearable Tech LA – Where Entertainment and Health Meet Wearables will be at the Pasadena Convention Center on July 17, 2014. The wearable event of the year in Los Angeles will run from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM and be followed by a cocktail reception.
Today, we’re pleased to announce our partnership with Wearable Tech LA and offer IP community members a special discount to the conference. Use the code IP4WTLA when you register to receive a 20% discount.
Attending Wearable Tech LA will give you an opportunity to meet and collaborate with the best of Hollywood, Music, and Sports including leaders from the NBA, NFL, NHL, and others. You’ll also get the inside track from industry leaders on wearables, a first look at emerging wearable computing, watch fast track pitches from 15 startups and network with top VCs, angels, large corporation (e.g. GoPro, Intel, Samsung, adidas, Qualcomm, Google, etc.) and thought leaders.
* Steve Mann, Chief Scientist of Meta-View, also known as the father of Wearable Computing
* Yobie Benjamin – Co-Founder, Avegant
* Stacy Burr – VP, adidas Wearable Sports Electronics
* Paul Crandell – VP of Marketing, GoPro
* Dick Fosbury – Olympic Track and Field Champion
* Andy Grignon – CEO, Quake Labs
* Nadeem Kassam – Founder and Catalyst, Bio Beats
* Mark Meadows – Founder, Chief Scientific & Creative Officer,Geppetto Avatars
* Erick Miller – Founder & CEO, Epiphany Eyewear
* Sonny Vu – Founder, Misfit Wearables
* Charles Michael Yim – CEO, Breathometer
If you want to show your products at Wearable Tech LA, you can register for your own demo table on the registration page.